Monday, August 15, 2005

waiting to ....

I'm in this mind-numbing limbo at present, between loving a woman with all my heart, and having to keep the relationship on ice till we both know where our lives are going.
What drove me most mad in my previous relationships was the simple lack of respect shown by people forcing themselves and their affections on me, and paying no heed to what I really wanted. for this reason, I will not move from my present place untill you give me some indication of what you want. As much as I love you, so much do I respect you, and I respect you enough to trust your judgement about what you want and need. Thing is, you know how thick I can be about catching a hint. So one way or the other, you're going to have to spell it out for me. Just know that when the time comes, my lack of action is not lack of caring. the struggle to hold off threatens to overwhelm me. I adore you. but I will only show you how much when you want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home