Monday, April 10, 2006

I love you more every moment

My love,
I am so sorry I didn’t tell you about this before. I thought I was protecting you. I guess the only way to do that would have been to avoid the situation completely. I am learning these things all the time. I hope this is the end of it all, though. I believe that my depression will lift, now that I am not so afraid all the time. I hope that makes your life easier.
Thank you for sticking by me through it all. I haven’t been very fair to you, forcing you to carry a burden you didn’t need, and not offering the real support you needed in return. I hope I will be able to make it right. More than anything, what this is taught me is just how strong you are. My instinct is always to protect you, but really, that isn’t what you need, is it? What do you really need? What do you want? Show me how to be that to you. You are so important to me, and I love you more all the time, not just for the things you do, though they make me admire you all the more, but just because I want to. Who would not?
I am meeting a friend tonight after work, but I should be home around 7:30. Can I take you out then? Or we could stay in. I’ll make it special. I just want some time all to ourselves.
I love you more every moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home