Monday, March 28, 2005

reciprocity

There are all these people in my life, around whom I circulate. All of them mean something to me. And there are moments I really want to share with them. And yet, when those moments arive, no one's there. Except the most undexpected people. Sometimes, exactly what you need comes from the last person you believed it would come from. two days ago, someone said, completely out of the blue, "you have a beautiful heart." It was exactly what I needed. I'd been feeling rather less than beautiful for a while. And just when I thought no one was around, I got a real hug from someone who's never touched me before, and I found a friend I barely knew. The thing about being with people is that when you're a part of a group, it's difficult to meet people who are on the outside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home