Thursday, March 17, 2005

mood swings

I started off feeling really calm, this morning. In fact, it started on, I think, about tuesday, when everything just seemed to be coming right, for the first time in ages. And now, half an hour of other people, and for no reason at all, I'm feeling insecure and miserable. Where's that mirror when I really need it. I wish relationships had operating manuels. Or rather, I wish people had operating manuels. At least that way, when things go wrong, I could pinpoint something very particular, and hopefully fix it. What I hate is having no choice but to wait, and while I wait, things may get much better, or much worse, and I have little control. Oh stuff it all, I'm getting back to work. This self-reflection is just morbid fantasy, and it doesn't suit me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home